California Tourism & Travel Guide
Welcome to California!
Extending along much of America's Pacific Coastline, California is one of the country's most beautiful visitor destinations. Visit the coastal town of Eureka on California's Redwood Coast, the vineyards of Sonoma and Napa, and stunning Mount Shasta.The capital city of Sacramento is close to destinations throughout the Sacramento Valley as well as the San Joaquin Valley in the south. In the High Sierra, visitors can visit Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks. On the border with Nevada, vacationers can play at the popular destination of Lake Tahoe. Around San Francisco Bay, guests can visit Silicon Valley, Oakland and, of course, the city of San Francisco. The Central Coast features many beach resorts including Big Sur, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara and Monterey. Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Orange County offer beaches, skiing and attractions such as Disneyland Resort. Adjacent to Mexico, San Diego offers the San Diego Zoo and numerous Mexican-themed attractions. The California Deserts feature Palm Springs, Death Valley and the Mojave Desert.
Hotels & Motels
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in California? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- Spooky Hotel W San Francisco Halloween 2014
Oct 31 » W San Francisco
- Bowlloween 2014 LA Live Halloween Event
Oct 31 » Los Angeles
- Spooky Hotel W Hollywood Halloween event Tickets
Oct 31 » W Hollywood
- Haunted Hotel Halloween at W Los Angeles Westwood
Oct 31 » Westwood, CA
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Pretend City!
Nov 01 » Pretend City Children’s Museum
- American Indian Film Festival
Nov 01 to Nov 09 » San Francisco
- Chocolate, Wine & Jazz Festival
Nov 01 » Corona, CA
- REI Expo Anaheim
Nov 01 to Nov 02 » Anaheim
- Fruitvale Dia de los Muertos Festival
Nov 02 » Oakland
- Succession Planning Conference
Nov 03 to Nov 04 » San Diego
- Rise of the Robots: Interactive Tech Talk
Nov 05 » Mountain View
- THE BATTLE OF BODEGA HEAD AND THE HISTORY OF ENVIRONMENTALISM
Nov 06 » Santa Rosa, CA